||(1) To discover aspiring young players who can compete and challenge on a global stage.
(2) To provide an opportunity for players to showcase their talents for 2021-2022 B.LEAGUE season.
||Japan Professional Basketball League
||June 19th(Sat) 9:15~18:00
||Arena Tachikawa Tachihi (500-4, Izumi-cho, Tachikawa, Tokyo 190-0015)
||Male under 30 years old at the time of March 31, 2022.
※Applicants under 20 years old must turn in the Parental Consent Form.
※The registration to Japan Basketball Association is NOT mandate.
||15,000 Japanese YEN (A reversible-tank and insurance are included)
※NON-REFUNDABLE. (including overpayment or cancellation after payment)
※Only the applicants who passed the screening process will be required for the payment.
|Results of applications
※The result will be sent via e-mail.
・Screening process will be applied when the cap is exceeded.
・20 of the passed applicants will be exempted from Round 1, then start from Round 2.
※The exemption of Round 1 will be notified in the result e-mail.
9:15-10:00 Check In
12:30 Round 1 Result Announcement
※The passed players move on to Round 2.
13:30-14:00 Check In（Round 2 players）
|Highlight Videos(Not requisite)
||All applicants can submit 1 video of your highlights.
・Format：Free. (Highlight of games, Skill videos, PR etc.)
・Length：Up to 3 minutes each.
・Upload：Upload to YouTube. Paste the link into the Registration Form.
※setting of limited access is acceptable.
|Parental Consent Form
||Applicants who are under 20 years old MUST submit the Parental Consent Form.
Download the form
※The completed and signed form must be turned in at the registration desk on the day of TRYOUT.
(Incomplete form or missing to bring the form will result in ineligibility of participation.)
||All players who passed the screening process are required to complete 2-week health check from June 5th to June 19th. Incomplete health check may result in ineligibility to participate in this TRYOUT. The details are notified in the result e-mail.
※May be ineligible depends on the data of your health check. Fees are NOT refunded.
- Cancellation deadline: if you would like to withdraw your registration from TRYOUT, please contact at email@example.com no later than 23:59 of June 1st(Tue).
After the deadline, no cancellation is accepted. The passed players must pay the fees.
- Fees are NON REFUINDABLE (include overpayment).
※Except the cancel of the TRYOUT by B.LEAGUE.
- Any extra expense (travel, stay etc.) is self-pay.
- Please bring your insurance card with you.(B.LEAGUE TRYOUT 2021 insurance will be applied for all participants)
- Right of publicity for all participants is on B.LEAGUE. Pictures and videos taken during the TRYOUT may be shown in media and websites.
- o photos and videos are allowed during the TRYOUT.
- B.LEAGUE have no responsibility to loss or damage of your personal belongings.
- Use of electric outlet and taking shower is not allowed. No leaving trashes and littering.
- No parking for TRYOUT participants.
- Must keep your mask on droning the TRYOUT(Please bring your own).
※Except during thew scrimmages.
- Keep your numbered reversible tank on during the TRYOUT.
- No accessories are allowed during the TRYOUT(necklaces, rings, pierces, etc.)
- No bring your own basketball, or take a basketball out of the arena.
- details are announced on the day of TRYOUT.
- This TRYOUT will be filmed and shared to all B.LEAGUE and B3 League clubs via B.LEAGUE YouTube with limited access setting.