The B.LEAGUE and B.Clubs have established manners and rules for spectators so that operations related to games can proceed smoothly, allowing all spectators to consistently enjoy a safe and comfortable game experience at all arenas.
Whether you are visiting an arena for the first time or have enjoyed watching games and cheering for your team at an arena in the past, we request your cooperation in creating an outstanding game experience.
Please read the detailed rules for those attending games in the “Terms and Conditions for B.LEAGUE Ticket Sales and Spectators.”
- 1. Ensure a safe and comfortable game experience for all spectators in all arenas
- 2. Ensure the safety of players, staff, and referees so that they can provide an outstanding game experience to spectators
- 3. Provide exciting games while also endeavoring for a clean arena that strictly adheres to public order and morals, and that is free from discrimination and insults
- 4. While respecting the right of publicity and other rights of players, staff, and the B.LEAGUE, convey the excitement of basketball and live game experiences to even more fans by seeking to expand and share the game experience through spectators
- 5. Clarify the use of videos and still photos taken by the B.LEAGUE, B.Clubs, or persons specified by these when the likenesses and/or property of spectators are included in these videos and images
Manners and Rules for Spectators (Common Rules for Entire B.LEAGUE)
The B.LEAGUE and B.Clubs have established manners and rules for spectators at league-sponsored games. In order to ensure an outstanding game experience for all spectators, we request your cooperation with bag security checks at the arena entrance, and with manners and rules for spectators in the arena
- (1) Please cooperate with bag security checks and other necessary measures to ensure a safe and comfortable game experience for all spectators. We reserve the right to refuse admission to spectators who do not cooperate.
- (2) If a spectator engages in prohibited behavior or behavior which constitutes a security issue as defined in the Manners and Rules for Spectators, we may require the spectator to comply with disciplinary measures such as being ejected from the arena, being refused admission, or having prohibited items confiscated. Furthermore, the spectator may be banned from attending future games other than the game at which the problematic behavior occurred.
- (3) The ticket purchase price will not be refunded to spectators who were subjected to the disciplinary measures discussed above. Furthermore, spectators who were subjected to the disciplinary measures discussed above may also be subject to claims for damage compensation from the B.LEAGUE or B.Clubs (including any damages suffered by a B.Club due to the sanctions imposed on the B.Club as a result of the problematic behavior).
- (4) In the case of spectator seating in close proximity to the court, especially near both ends of the court (areas under the baskets) and the front row on the side of the court, players may be forced to jump into seating at high speeds during the course of play. Furthermore, basketballs may fly into the seats during play, during warm-ups, and during breaks in play. Please pay attention to the movement of players and balls, and to the situation inside and around the court while you are in the arena.
- (5) Video and still photos for games are recorded by the B.LEAGUE, B.Clubs, or persons specified by these (partners, various parties related news/media agencies, etc.) both inside and outside the arena, which are used for game broadcasts, projections to monitors inside the arena, official media published by the B.LEAGUE and B.Clubs, news reports in news programs and related media, and production/sale of videos and goods. Please keep in mind that the likeness and/or property of spectators may be included in these videos and still photos. In addition, the B.LEAGUE allows spectators to take photos and videos inside and outside the arena within the scope determined in these rules and the “Guideline for Photos and Videos Taken at Official B.LEAGUE Games, and the Use of these on Social Media and the Internet.” Please keep in mind that the likeness and/or property of spectators may be included in these videos and still photos.
|Requests to Spectators||Details|
|There are prohibited items which cannot be brought into an arena.||Prohibited items include dangerous items such as fireworks and firearms, and musical instruments such as drums, horns, whistle, and trumpets.
Please cooperate with the bag security check at the arena entrance.
Pets cannot be brought into the arena (excluding guide dogs, hearing dogs, etc.).
|Please comply with manners for cheering.||Unapproved banners, large flags, and banners/notices displaying discriminatory or insulting content are not allowed.
Language or behavior that is offensive to public order and morals is strictly prohibited.
|Please do not inconvenience other spectators or interfere with their game experience.||Please refrain from watching the game or cheering while leaving your bags in the aisle or standing in the aisle. For your safety, please keep all aisles clear.
Smoking is prohibited in spectator seating. Please smoke in the designated smoking areas.
* "Smoking" refers to the act of generating smoke (including steam) by burning or heating tobacco for inhalation by humans. This includes smoking via e-cigarettes, vaping, and water pipes (hookah).
|Please observe rules related to the publicity rights of players||Please observe the following regulations when taking photos and videos inside and outside the arena for your private usage. The permission of B.Clubs and the B.LEAGUE are required for taking photos and videos for the purpose of posting on non-personal media and commercial use.
Scope: Photos and videos of events taking place on the court and bench from the time the site is open until all spectators have left (including videos of the court projected/broadcast inside the area (including videos of games and highlights)).
Usage: Photos and videos of less than 15 seconds may be taken and posted on social media or on the Internet.
[Outside the Court]
Scope: Photos and videos of areas such as the concourse and spectator seating that do not include the court or bench.
Usage: Photos and videos may be taken and posted on social media or on the Internet. * No time restriction on videos.
* For more details related to rules, please read “Guideline for Photos and Videos Taken at Official B.LEAGUE Games, and the Use of these on Social Media and the Internet.”
|Please observe rules for protecting the rights of the B.LEAGUE||With the exception of officially published items, do not record information related to games such as team scores and personal stats for commercial use, or provide these to other parties. Also, do not behave in a manner where such actions are suspected.|
|Please do not interfere with the game operations.||Please be sure to obtain approval for fan banners and hang the banners in the designated locations so that they do not interfere with the spectator viewing experience or the operation of the game.
Do not throw objects onto the court.
Never enter the court.
Do not use the flash when taking photographs.
|Please pay attention to the movement of basketballs and players.||In the case of spectator seating in close proximity to the court, players or basketballs may enter the seating area at high speeds during the course of play. Please pay attention to the movement of players and balls while you are in the arena.|
No musical instruments such as drums or horns
No dangerous items such as fireworks or firearms
No banners or large flags that have not been approved by the club, no banners or notices with content that is discriminatory or insulting
No language or behavior that is offensive to public order and morals
Never throw objects on the court or enter the court
No flash photography or large camera equipment (telephoto lens, tripod, etc.) that interferes with the viewing experience of other spectators
Please be aware that players may jump into spectator seating during play.
Please be aware of the location of the basketball during play.
- The B.LEAGUE has established manners and rules for spectators and operates games in a manner that ensures the safety of visitors to arenas.
- If a spectator engages in prohibited behavior or behavior which constitutes a security issue as defined in the Manners and Rules for Spectators, we may require the spectator to comply with disciplinary measures such as being ejected from the arena or being refused admission. Additionally, please note that admission may be refused to persons who engaged in prohibited behavior even when outside the arena.
- In order to ensure a safe and comfortable game experience for all spectators, please cooperate with bag security checks. Visitors who do not cooperate may be refused admission.
- February 26, 2018: Added notes for spectators seated close to the court.
- August 14, 2018: Added prohibited items related to smoking.
- August 28, 2020: Added "Rules for Arena Visitors and Spectators to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19" during the 2020-2021 season.
- December 1, 2020: Added prohibited items related to the recording of game information for commercial use, etc.
- September 22, 2022: Added items related to agreement of being included in photos and videos inside/outside the arena, and related to the taking and usage of photos and videos.
- June 1, 2023: Reflected the end of the application of "Rules for Arena Visitors and Spectators to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19."